- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, SP Photography reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of SP Photography and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in SP Photography and its affiliates, as appropriate.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. SP Photography tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on photos.spphotography.me to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
- you fail to make any payment to us when due;
- you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
- we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
- SP Photography may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. When SP Photography does so, it will mention the fact on our home page. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms; otherwise such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following SP Photography’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
- These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between SP Photography and you relating to your purchase. SP Photography advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by SP Photography. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with SP Photography. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
- These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of England.
What information we collect and why?
We only use the information you give us to process your order and provide a quick and convenient service to you in the future. For us to process your order, we will need to know your name, e-mail address and delivery address. JSP Photography use Paypal secure site and stripe to collect your credit card/debit card number and expiry date, which are not recorded on our system.
Who has access to the information we collect?
We do not sell mailing lists to other companies, or divulge any of your personal details to other companies or individuals.
How is your information kept secure?
When you type in credit card information to the Paypal or stripe secure site their secure servers ensure all details are encrypted at your browser before they are sent to them. We do not receive or store any of this data.
If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us at [email protected]
- The owner of this website is SP Photography, whose address is 8 Greenlea, Elwick, Hartlepool, TS27 3DY
- Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with SP Photography, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
- You must be eighteen years old to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact, you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and SP Photography until SP Photography dispatches the product(s) ordered. We will confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by SP Photography of your offer to buy goods from SP Photography or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by SP Photography (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 30 below from time to time.
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- You undertake that all details you provide to SP Photography for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- You must choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the Site under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform SP Photography as soon as possible.
- All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- You may cancel your order by contacting us at [email protected] , our office working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Once SP Photography receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to SP Photography, from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by SP Photography in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to us.
- SP Photography reserves the right to refuse any returns that are considered to be not in mint condition. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, SP Photography does not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from SP Photography negligence or wilful default, or that of SP Photography employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- SP Photography does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price; if the item(s) has been charged and not dispatched we will cancel and refund your order.
- SP Photography will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, SP Photography shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question PROVIDED THAT you notify SP Photography of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- You and SP Photography will only be liable under these Terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
- The products sold on the Site are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, SP Photography does not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from SP Photography.
- Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day purchase by SP Photography. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated, and do not include delivery cost.
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. The law in England shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
- SP Photography aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 7 days of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. SP Photography is not able to supply dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. You may cancel your entire order with us if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by us.
- Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- For Christmas Deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 11th December. We will endeavour to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 48 hours, however we cannot guarantee delivery on or before the 24th December as the post may be delayed in your area.